Friday, April 6, 2012

Snap Shot: Gold Leader Checkin' In

Just a quick one today, agents.  Work has been keeping me busy all this week, so I'll be sure to post early and often next week.  I'll be examining patch 1.2 and its changes, as well as exploring why the Chiss are so damn important.

So, just a quick note ... how many of you are guild leaders?  And of those who are, has your guild christened you with a nickname?  My folks have taken to calling me 'Gold Leader' and I'm starting to really like it.  It's pretty cool to have a nickname that's not "Dickface", "Assmunch", or "Shit-for-brains."

Oh well.  Gold Leader, signing off!

1 comment:

  1. I run a guild, Republic side. No nickname as such, but most of the guildies that followed on from WoW call me by my real name (most of us are friends on facebook) Which leads to some confusion in guild chat with some new folks wondering who the heck they're talking to/about.

    ReplyDelete