Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Farewell?

Shit.

Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit.

SHIT.

Well, Shien just came up on the transfer list.  And not as a destination server.  Shit.

Good news is that we're available to transfer to one of the servers I had spied out for us ... THE EBON HAWK.  It's got a GREAT community.  I can't wait to get over there and see it.

At the same time ... SHIT.  I really wanted Shien to stick around.  I really thought we'd be a destination ... and now Shintar's post hits me full in the face.  The decision we have to make is huge.  Stay and be forgotten?  Or go and start over?

Shit.

I guess we've got a big decision to make.

4 comments:

  1. I feel like there isn't really a decision at all. Even if your server is NOT a ghost town now, if it's an origin server, it WILL become a ghost town. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vrook Lamar, where my consular is, also just showed up as an origin server. So my husband and I have to decide if we are going to take the time to move our characters or just figure we aren't playing them much anymore, so it really doesn't matter. As Njessi mentioned, the issue is this: if we ever do decide to play them, VL will be dead. We might just do it as a precaution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it makes you feel any better, all the east coast RP servers got consolidated into one, the Ebon Hawk. However, I'm now RIDICULOUSLY excited about the prospect of 250-300 people on fleet. OMG.

      Delete
    2. I feel ya on that Targeter, I can't wait for a packed house :). Just wish Darth Bandon would hurry up and get on the list.

      Delete