Agents have had their talent points refunded! For us Snipers, they've swapped the position of Rapid Fire and Sniper Volley and changed the abilities. What does it mean for us? I'll have to theorycraft it and see what I come up with. Here's the notes pertaining to us:
- Due to changes in the Sniper skill trees, Snipers have had their skill points refunded.
- The amount absorbed by Shield Probe now scales properly based on character stats.
- Entrench's buff tooltip no longer incorrectly mentions damage reduction.
- Target Acquired now increases Accuracy by 30% and Armor Penetration by 15% instead of increasing Alacrity.
- An issue that prevented Shatter Shot from displaying visual effects has been corrected.
- Series of Shots' visual effects now fire 4 times over the 3-second activation. Its projectile now changes color based on the equipped color crystal.
- Takedown has a new sound and visual appearance.
- Rapid Fire and Sniper Volley have swapped positions in the skill tree.
- Rapid Fire is now a 3-point passive skill that reduces the cooldown of Ambush and Series of Shots by 1 second per point.
- Sniper Volley now finishes the cooldown of Series of Shots and increases Alacrity by 10% and Energy regeneration by 50% for 10 seconds. It has a 45-second cooldown.
- Followthrough has a new sound and visual appearance, and its visual effects now change color based on the equipped color crystal.
- Cluster Bombs now lasts 20 seconds (up from 10). Cluster Bombs can now be detonated once every second (down from once every 1.5 seconds).
- Imperial Methodology now provides 2 additional Cluster Bombs (up from 1).