Friday, October 5, 2012

To Quote Portal ...

Here's my review of Mists of Pandaria.

This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

No, seriously, I'm having so much fun with the expansion that it's ludicrous.  It's why I haven't posted in a while ... I'm actually, like, playing the game and stuff.  I've got some screens to share and some stories to tell and some laughs to generate, but that'll be next week.

I also stepped foot into Terroooor Froooom Beyoooooond and ... holy shit, is that a good-lookin' operation.  Like, no seriously, it may be the most aesthetically pleasing raid instance I have ever stepped a virtual foot in.  Really.  Stunning.

I've also been busy in Torchlight 2 because that game is WTF GOOD.  It's every Diablo 3 should have been and nothing that Diablo 3 is.  It's fan-fucking-tastic.

Pile all that gaming on top of an increased RL workload, and there's been a posting drought here.  That should be remedied next week!  I've got some 1.4 patch thoughts (including moods and whatnot), a TL2 review for ya'll, and some MoP stories as well.

Till then ...

FLY SAFE, SHOOT STRAIGHT!  FOR THE GLORY OF THE EMPIRE!

No comments:

Post a Comment