Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Scalevelene?

Patch 1.7.2 notes ...

Galactic Reputation

    • Players may now gain reputation with the Contraband Resale Corporation, a group loosely affiliated with the Hutt Cartel! Reputation Trophies for this organization are now available in new Contraband Packs, and a new vendor has been added to allow players to capitalize on this reputation.
    • Companion characters can now equip gear earned through Galactic Reputation
    • Players will now receive a message when ranking up with an organization.
    • The Galactic Reputation Window will now update properly to indicate when players rank up with an organization.
    • Added the text "Next Rank:" to better clarify Galactic Reputation progress.
    • Cosmetic gear rewards from Galactic Reputation have had their required levels reduced to 10. This affects:
      • Voss Ambassador's gear
      • Hyperspace Hotshot gear
      • Section Guardian gear
      • Blue Scalene gear
      • Red Scalene gear
      • White Scalene gear
      • Gray Helix Weapons

 But all I saw was ...

Cosmetic gear rewards from Galactic Reputation have had their required levels reduced to 10. This affects:

Blue Scalene gear
Red Scalene gear

SOOPER DOOPER GIGGLE SQUEEEEEEE

4 comments:

  1. And all I saw was...

    WHITE SCALENE GEAR!

    Now I don't need to level my vanguard (who I created especially for the set) to level 45. Awesome stuff. I was already wondering why they created this level requirement initially in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't make a lot of sense, to be honest! But, I love the fact that they took a look at it and said, "Boy, that's dumb. Let's change it."

      Because my new Rattatattatatatatatatatttaki (totally correct spelling, btw) looks friggin' sweat in her Red Scalene set.

      Delete
    2. Your wearing Red Scalene instead of Blue Scalene? Are you finally becoming a U of L fan?

      Delete
    3. Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha! HAAAA! Oh man, that's a good one. Whew!

      I can't get the White Scalene yet, so the red, obviously, for the Imps and the blue for the Reps. Trouble is, I thought the red didn't look great ... until I put it on my brand new Operative.

      Looks pretty good, to be honest.

      Delete