Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Yikes!

Three weeks since my last post?!  Lordy!

Well, unfortunately for you, I, Targeter, lord and master of all things agent-like ... well, smuggler-like ... well, lord and master is a bit of a reach, really ... actually, more like lounger and hanger-on of some thing pertaining to the agent/smuggler style of play ... am not dead.

What I am is working a new job.  Promotion, to be exact.  So bully for me.

Whilst I perform my new duties, I shall be rather busy and whatnot.  Forgive my lapse in posting.  Or don't.  Either way, I've got something planned for this week entitled "Why SWTOR Makes Me Happy"; a post celebrating the casual-friendliness of TOR and why it's so damned great.

Eh, it'll probably devolve into a Red Stripe fueled rant by the end.  C'mon, you guys know me.

Also!  Shame on you all!  Thirty-four years on this green Earth and nary a one of you ever told me how great Red Stripe is!  Unforgiveable.

Anyways, that's all for now.  And noooooo, this post isn't beer-fueled.  Well, mostly.  Well, look, it's been a hard week ok?  You deal your way, I'll deal mine.  K?

Toodles!

Fly straight, shoot blah, something something Empire.

Nailed it.

2 comments:

  1. It is unfortunate how this "work" think infringes on all our playtime. Boo!

    ReplyDelete