Friday, July 19, 2013

"And I thought they smelled bad ... on the outside!"

At SDCC (San Diego Comic-Con), Bioware teased the TOR playerbase with these beauties.

That's right.  Tauntauns are coming to TOR!  Cartel Market item, I should think.  Maybe in both the packs and a straight up purchase.  Either way, they look sorta awesometacular.  And this means more live mounts later!  Maybe gundarks, veractyls (Obi-Wan's mount in Revenge of the Sith), banthas ... the list is pretty long and varied.

This is a step in the right direction ... one that will make TOR feel much more Star Wars-y.  Good on ya, Bioware!  Maybe this will get me to log on some more ... I'm sort of on a playing hiatus since the last double XP weekend.  It's just too dang nice outside to spend all day cooped up playing internet wizards, you know what I mean?

2 comments:

  1. Definitely excited about these, no matter how they actually introduce them to the game. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been moaning for ages that I want to ride those tauntauns on Hoth... I never thoguht I'd see the day!

    ReplyDelete