Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Itchy the Tauntaun

Me and Itchy, we're a team, you see.  We're both dreamers and fighters, lovers and scoundrels.  He's got that scratchy voice, those strong legs, that mount hither look.  Me, I got charm, a blaster at my side, and my own cargo hold full o' luck.  Me and Itchy, we're headin' places, you understand?

When I found ol' Itchy, hell, he'd been hanging out on Hoth his whole life, waitin' for fate to find him.  He wanted to see the stars, be somethin' more than just another lost tauntaun.  He'd seen that tundra, that mountain, the gorge, and a bellyful of wampas.  He'd seen all there was to see on that iceball.  He had dreams.  A thousand yard stare and a back made for saddles, Itchy was destined for more.  More than Hoth or some wampa's meal, that's for sure.

Itchy ain't never seen the sights of the galaxy, so me and him, we're gonna go raise some hell.  Meet some chicks, show 'em the ole 'Uttini Two-Step.'  Maybe we'll even give them Imps somethin' to think about.

That's me and Itchy.  A Chiss and his tauntaun, tearin' up the galaxy.

Still a better love story than Twilight.

You can find your own special tauntaun on Hoth, near Aurek/Dorne base.  There will be two vendors standing there, one with the Tundra Tauntaun (like Itchy), the Tauntaun Data, and Tauntaun Lures, and the other with just the Brown Tauntaun.  It takes 15 data to get the Tundra, 20 to get the Brown.  Reports from on-planet put farming up 15-20 data taking 2+ hours.  If you wish to just buy the data (15 for Tundra, 20 for Brown), it'll run you 1.5 and 2 million creds respectively.  I think this may the coolest vehicle in the game.

I named him Itchy.

He is my tauntaun.

I will pet him and love him and call him Itchy.



2 comments:

  1. I'm just amazed that anyone has 1.5 mil lying around. I'm going to have to mortgage my spleen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll need to spend that million (that I don't have yet) on a walking furry ball of hairs, so seems it'll be grinding for me!

    ReplyDelete