Friday, June 19, 2015

New Layout!

I got tired of looking at the old layout, so I changed it.  If you don't like it, suck an egg.

Just a tiny update for SWTOR today.  Looks like some folks were holding out hope that the Fallen Empire or Infinite Empire or whatever the third faction is going to be called in KotFE, it won't be playable.  Cuz duh.



So, now that's cleared up.  I'll be working on getting my Knight to 50 this weekend.  I'm heading to Voss to be all goody-two-shoes and shit.  I'll be honest, being a light-side Knight is pretty boring.  The plotlines are ok ... but they lack the real gusto of the Agent or Warrior stories.  Even the Smuggler!  I'll have a more in-depth review once I complete Chapter 3, but I can safely say that this story will go right in the middle of the pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment