Friday, July 17, 2015

UPDATE: Community Cantina Pack - This is Usable 50 Times!

Hey, courtesy of Shintar's awesomeness, I was able to snag a Community Cantina pack for myself.  They gave me a code and were like, OH HEY HERE'S A LINK THAT YOU CAN GIVE TO (edit) FIFTY FRIENDS.  It's got a speeder in it!  And like other stuff too, apparently!

I don't know (edit) FIFTY people in RL that play SWTOR, so I'm opening it to ya'll!

http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/1g5e6

Happy hunting!

And as always, if you'd like to play some SWTOR, use my referral link.  I'm on the Ebon Hawk on a variety of characters; just look for the Cracken legacy.  And yes, that's for General Pash Cracken and his son Page Cracken, elite Rebel commandos.

http://www.swtor.com/r/drCJDz

8 comments:

  1. Actually this one can be shared fifty times! Lots of love to go around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, my link only said 5 :( It may be so that it doesn't populate out in the world toooo much, but hey, if it's usable more than 5 times, then heck yeah! More speedery love for everyone!

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for that. I was poking around the back side of their account pages and saw a reference to this. A quick google found your article. Hope you get something out of it. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Redeemed one for me and one for hubby. Where will it be when we next log in? :) (Also: Thank you for sharing!!!! ^_______^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In your in game inbox. Each of your characters will get a crate with 2 items in it.

      Delete
    2. Just what Dr. Mike said; you'll get an in-game mail with a crate. It'll have the speeder and a dye pack that binds when you open it. Dyes seem pretty random, so hopefully you'll get somethin' good!

      Delete
    3. It's not always a dye pack. I've gotten experience buffs a couple of times as well.

      Delete