Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Classic Conversation Mode

One of the more intriguing things I saw in the 4.0 patch notes yesterday was something called "Classic Conversation" mode.  I thought maybe that it would be a more cinematic experience?  Maybe a bit better camera positioning?

Nope.  Courtesy of the Alliance blog today, classic convo mode is straight up KOTOR dialogue boxes.  BEHOLD.
HOW THE CONSTANT SLOSHING DOESN'T DRIVE YOU MAD, I'LL NEVER KNOW.
Goddammit, SWTOR.  God.  Damn.  It.

/logs on

UPDATE:  Looks like this is only active in the Alliance section of the game.  Which I'm totes cool with it, despite some folks being ultra-salty about it (*cough cough LARRY EVERETT cough cough*).

3 comments:

  1. Not that far with the story yet as to bump into the Alliances stuff, but I love this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to play KOTOR (even though it's been downloaded for MONTHS... >.>), but I like the way these dialogue boxes look! :D

    ReplyDelete