Monday, November 2, 2015

HEY REVAN STOP BEING A DOUCHE

I never really got the chance to do the Shadow of Revan stuff, so I'm taking the opportunity to knock it out with my Sith Warrior before moving on to some freshly brewed KotFE.  I've already done the KotFE line with my boosted 60 (Assassin, PLAYSTYLE SO BAD OMG) and sort of just stopped; I have zero intentions of going any farther on my Ass (yes, that's his name name, Lord Ass) and have been having SERIOUS MAJOR regret on not rolling a Mercenary.

UGH SO MUCH REGRET.

While the boosts are cheap(ish), I may splurge for another one and get me a lady Mercenary ... but eeeeeeh.  The boosted experience was sort of flat for me.  It was nice to have this new character and all, but I really felt like I was seriously missing out on everything that made SWTOR great.

Crap, I just talked myself out of a LadyMerc.  Oh well.

Anyways, getting back to SoR, I'm kinda diggin' it.  The stuff on Rishii was really well done, if a tad annoying (do a missions here!  now go back!  and then back again!  to the same area!), but all in all pretty well put together.  The storyline is pretty nice too; I've not gotten to the end of it, but I have seen the part where you find out that you're really a god and you're playing Populous, oh wait.  Wrong game.  I mean, you find out that Bad Revan and Good Revan are like, two totally different dudes or something.


Anyways.  It's fun and stuff.  I'm really excited about getting into the KotFE stuff though.  Super stoked to see it from a non-asshole viewpoint.


LOL JK IM ALWAYS AN ASSHOLE



No comments:

Post a Comment