Saturday, February 20, 2016

Don't Miss Your Emailed CC Code!

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE TARGETER BUREAU OF CONSUMER ADVOCACY:

Guys, don't delete the latest SWTOR newsletter they sent out!  If you're a subscriber and you fulfilled certain conditions (I'd have to go do research and it's early), then you're entitled to a 1,050 CC grant!  It's located on the newsletter about Firebrand:

I'm gonna guess that 'Yes' Ka- er, I mean Firebrand is gonna join us.  I wish she wouldn't.

You'll see it below the main headers, toward the bottom of the newsletter:

I've already used my CC code, villains!  But my friend code is up for grabs.
FYI, anyone can use my Friend code for the first chapter for free: FPK4-EHNS-ZX79-CNF8.  I really just recommend plunking down the $15 US to get the whole shebang.  Well worth the investment, even if you don't want to carry on with subscribing.


Quick note!  SWTOR launched a new gameplay trailer a couple of months ago to show off the KotFE expansion!  I'm obviously super excited about it.  FYI!  Here's a GAMESCOM 2015 CANTINA CODE!  Usable up to 50 times, so feel free to snag it while you can.  And if you'd like to get back into SWTOR, use my referral link!

2 comments:

  1. It was a Valentine's promo and to get the code you had to have the "yes, please send me e-mails" box ticked in your account settings. :) But yeah, I was quite surprised by how low key they made it, I'm guessing they are counting on lots of people not even looking and therefore missing out. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or maybe if you signed up to get the emails, they expect you to read the emails? I mean, I get it Bioware ... but you could have put the code front and center! Sheeeesh!

      Delete